Welcome Friends & Neighbors!
Please note due to the pandemic, the following rules at the beach will be in place until further notice:
- OSPIA beach is open for member use only. All members must display a wristband/bracelet while at the beach.
- No gatherings of more than 10 people are allowed at any time (signs will be posted)
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguards on duty.
- 6 feet separation should be maintained at all times. This includes kids on the beach and people in the water (signs will be posted). Parents are responsible for managing children/youth at all times.
- Piers are closed. Boaters access only.
- Friday night "lighting of the grills" (due to launch Memorial Day Weekend) is suspended until further notice. If community members wish to use the grill they must comply with all safety and distancing guidelines.
- Picnic tables and chairs have been moved so that everyone can keep a safe distance. Please do not move the tables/chairs.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors and wipe down tables and chairs when you're done. Maintain good hand hygiene. We are working toward having hand sanitizer and wipes available in the pavilion.
- In order to maintain a manageable capacity for social distancing, no guests are allowed at the beach until further notice. (Board will review exceptions on a case-by-case basis)
- Please continue to follow guidelines for hand hygiene, including when using the port-a-john.
- The diving board has been removed until further notice
- The toy box has been removed until further notice
- The playground is closed until further notice.
All temporary rules will be monitored and subject to change based on emerging conditions and guidelines.
Thank you for your help in keeping our community beach open and safe for all our neighbors.